When should I clean my carpets?
- Carpets should be cleaned when they get dirty, but we recommend cleaning them once a year. This will help to extend the life of the carpet.
How wet will my carpets be after cleaning?
- We get about 90-95% of the water from the carpet so the carpets will be fairly dry.
Whats the best carpet cleaning method?
- The method that we use is steam cleaning/hot water extraction – it is the recommended method by most of the carpet manufactories.
Can you get all of the stains out?
- That’s a good questions, we are usually able to get most if not all of the stains out. We always pre-treat stains that are hard to remove and use a special stain removal process.
Please check next month for more FAQ’S
Dirty bathroom tile? Maybe dirty kitchen grout? We can help! We have been cleaning tile and grout for years and have ton of experience. We use the newest tile cleaning equipment and the best cleaning solutions. Our spinners work in combination with our truck mounted equipment and are capable of removing all types of dirt.
Here are some things to consider next time you are having your carpets cleaned.
1. Who are the techs cleaning your carpet, are they educated, do they have proper training and experience? are they certified?
2. Did they go beyond your expectations? Were you 100% satisfied after the job was done?
3. Did they care about your house? Did they park in the driveway without asking? Did they have shoe covers on? Did they protect the corners of your walls using corner guards?
4. Were they late? If so did they call you ahead of time to let you know?
There are a lot more things that go into simple carpet cleaning job! Make sure who ever you are calling is going beyond your expectations!
Own a commercial property or know someone who does? Let them know about Kornell! We have years of experience working with our commercial clients and know what it takes to keep them happy! We clean carpets for some of the biggest businesses in Naperville and surrounding cities.We have special commercial carpet and air duct cleaning rates that very from each commercial client. Everyone is special and we always try to bring our rates as low as possible. If you are still looking for a carpet or air duct cleaners give us a call 630-848-9258
Have you noticed excessive amounts of dust in your home? Have you seen your electric bill go up? There might be some of the signs that your air duct cleaning system needs to be cleaned! National Air Duct Cleaning Association recommends air duct cleaning every 2-3 years or sooner depending on special conditions! According to research most people don’t clean their duct work enough. We understand that duct cleaning might not be the cheapest but you cant put a price on healthy. Breathing clean air is the most important step! Call us for free air duct cleaning estimates!
If you need someone to extract water and dry out your basement we are the crew to call! We have trained and certified technicians that are ready to handle any job. We carry latest water extractors and over 100 fans and dehumidifiers that will dry out your basement in no time.
Need a professional rug cleaner? At Kornell we clean all types of rugs, we have experienced and certified technicians that will select the best cleaning method for your rugs. We offer onsite and pick up and delivery services. Pick up and delivery takes 5-7 days, but we can rush the process if needed. Call us for a free price quote 630-848-9258
Do you remember when was the last time you cleaned your dryer vent? Are your clothes not drying as fast as they use to? Did you know that majority of house fires come from the dryer vent? Protect your investment and clean your dryer vent regularly. If you are not sure how to do it or don’t have the right tools, we are here to help. Our prices are very competitive, also if you order air duct cleaning service with dryer vent cleaning you will save more than 50% on dryer vent cleaning. Give us a call for free estimates 630-848-9258
Every rug should have a padding. Not only that the padding protects the rug from slipping around but it also helps to preserve the rug backing and the flooring itself. It also ads little more comfort with extra cushion and it helps the rug to breathe.