1. How often should I clean my air ducts?
- It is recommended by NADCA to clean air ducts once every 2-3 years, more frequent cleaning might be required under certain conditions (allergies, pets, kids elderly)
2. When is the best time to clean ducts?
- Ducts can be cleaned anytime, there is no better or worse time.
3. How much does air duct cleaning cost?
- The price depends on many factors, we offer three packages designed to fit our customers needs and budget – please call us for free phone estimates 630-848-9258
4. How long does the air duct cleaning process take?
- a house with under 10 vents takes around 3 hours
- a house with 10-20 vents takes 4-6 hours
- a house with 20-30 vents takes 6-8 hours
5. Will air duct cleaning lower my energy bill?
- it definitely can. A clean efficient system is less likely to breakdown and it will have a longer life span.