Like anything in your house ducts get dirty as well – It is best to inspect the ducts before cleaning. You can take a mirror and a flash light and look inside your air vents to see whats there. You can also use a camera – Turn on the flash, insert the camera into the vent and snap a picture to see if the vents need cleaning. Or you can call Kornell @ 630-848-9258 and schedule a free video inspection/estimate for duct cleaning.
We understand that every pet has accidents, some more than other but regardless pet stains are annoying and hard to clean. There are plenty of pet stain cleaning products in the stores but do they really work? Some if not most pet stains get absorb into the padding that’s underneath the carpet. Even though the carpet is cleaned and it looks fresh the stains comeback the next day once the stain dries or when the humidity goes up. Don’t waste your time and money cleaning product call the pros!
1. How long does a typical job take?
- An average house takes about 6-8hours (avg house being around 2k sq.f)
2. Do you clean the supply and return vents?
- Yes we do, we can also clean the furnace and replace the filters.
3. Do you bring the machine inside the house?
- That depends on the location. Mostly we can use the machine that we keep outside.
4. How often should I clean my ducts?
- That will depend on many things. Pets, children, elders, location ect on avg ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years.
Have you ever been scammed? Did a company offer something that they could not deliver? Did you over pay for a service because there were so many hidden costs? Check out our previous 2 blogs and see what what sets Kornell apart from some of the other companies on the market and what makes us trustworthy! Also remember that doing proper research on a company is always recommended before ordering any services! This goes for anything, from looking for a place to eat to trade services. There are many tools online that allow us to dig deep into the company that will provide the work.
4. We offer a large variety of services. You don’t have to call three different companies… you can just call us and we will take care of all your cleaning needs. Please check out our full list of services here
5. We guarantee our work. If you are not happy with the service you have received we will comeback and re-clean any of the areas until you are fully satisfied.
6. Once you use Kornell you get placed on our mailing list (optional) We send out special promotions and deals every month to our loyal customers!
Here is a couple things that we do that our competitors dont!
1. We give short cleaning windows. Our cleaning times are set within 30min to 1h windows. You can still plan your day and not waste half of the day waiting for your carpets to be cleaned.
2. We pay attention to details. We use shoe covers, corner guards, door stoppers, floor mats and many more things to protect your home.
3. All of our employees have been trained and certified. We always work in pairs making the cleaning process efficient.
Do you know when was the last time you had your dryer vent cleaned? Do you know how often you should clean the dryer vent? Lint Alert can help. After a dryer vent cleaning we can install the safety alarm for you. The alarm plugs straight into your outlet and it has a connector attach to the dryer vent. It will monitor the build up in the dryer vent and it will alert you when the dryer vent should be cleaned. Please call us for details 630-848-9258.