Did you know that when we clean leather furniture we not only clean it but also apply a protector over it. There are alot of things that can be harmful to your leather such as UV light. This is why protector is so important.
We all know mattresses are expansive and we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping on them. It can also be a very dirty place and a breeding ground for many germs and bacteria. We at Kornell offer very high quality service at very reasonable cost. Give us a call and see what it would take to restore the freshness in your mattress
First time cleaning your carpet? Have you ever wondered what does the carpet cleaning process look like? Let us show us!
Like anything in your house ducts get dirty as well – It is best to inspect the ducts before cleaning. You can take a mirror and a flash light and look inside your air vents to see whats there. You can also use a camera – Turn on the flash, insert the camera into the vent and snap a picture to see if the vents need cleaning. Or you can call Kornell @ 630-848-9258 and schedule a free video inspection/estimate for duct cleaning.
We understand that every pet has accidents, some more than other but regardless pet stains are annoying and hard to clean. There are plenty of pet stain cleaning products in the stores but do they really work? Some if not most pet stains get absorb into the padding that’s underneath the carpet. Even though the carpet is cleaned and it looks fresh the stains comeback the next day once the stain dries or when the humidity goes up. Don’t waste your time and money cleaning product call the pros!
1. How long does a typical job take?
- An average house takes about 6-8hours (avg house being around 2k sq.f)
2. Do you clean the supply and return vents?
- Yes we do, we can also clean the furnace and replace the filters.
3. Do you bring the machine inside the house?
- That depends on the location. Mostly we can use the machine that we keep outside.
4. How often should I clean my ducts?
- That will depend on many things. Pets, children, elders, location ect on avg ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years.