Need a professional rug cleaner? At Kornell we clean all types of rugs, we have experienced and certified technicians that will select the best cleaning method for your rugs. We offer onsite and pick up and delivery services. Pick up and delivery takes 5-7 days, but we can rush the process if needed. Call us for a free price quote 630-848-9258
Did you know that we not only specialize in carpet cleaning but also perform a handful of services?
Here are some of the services we perform: - Upholstery Cleaning – Area Rug Cleaning – Water Damage Restoration/Clean Up – Air Duct Cleaning – Carpet Installation & Repair – Garbage/Trash Chute Cleaning> – Drapery Cleaning
and more… Give us a call for more info and the prices around! (630) 848-9258
We all know mattresses are expansive and we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping on them. It can also be a very dirty place and a breeding ground for many germs and bacteria. We at Kornell offer very high quality service at very reasonable cost. Give us a call and see what it would take to restore the freshness in your mattress
Like anything in your house ducts get dirty as well – It is best to inspect the ducts before cleaning. You can take a mirror and a flash light and look inside your air vents to see whats there. You can also use a camera – Turn on the flash, insert the camera into the vent and snap a picture to see if the vents need cleaning. Or you can call Kornell @ 630-848-9258 and schedule a free video inspection/estimate for duct cleaning.
4. We offer a large variety of services. You don’t have to call three different companies… you can just call us and we will take care of all your cleaning needs. Please check out our full list of services here
5. We guarantee our work. If you are not happy with the service you have received we will comeback and re-clean any of the areas until you are fully satisfied.
6. Once you use Kornell you get placed on our mailing list (optional) We send out special promotions and deals every month to our loyal customers!
1. How often should I clean my air ducts?
- It is recommended by NADCA to clean air ducts once every 2-3 years, more frequent cleaning might be required under certain conditions (allergies, pets, kids elderly)
2. When is the best time to clean ducts?
- Ducts can be cleaned anytime, there is no better or worse time.
3. How much does air duct cleaning cost?
- The price depends on many factors, we offer three packages designed to fit our customers needs and budget – please call us for free phone estimates 630-848-9258
4. How long does the air duct cleaning process take?
- a house with under 10 vents takes around 3 hours
- a house with 10-20 vents takes 4-6 hours
- a house with 20-30 vents takes 6-8 hours
5. Will air duct cleaning lower my energy bill?
- it definitely can. A clean efficient system is less likely to breakdown and it will have a longer life span.