Check out this video it goes over each capret cleaning process. To any other questions you can please call 630-848-9258
When should I clean my carpets?
- Carpets should be cleaned when they get dirty, but we recommend cleaning them once a year. This will help to extend the life of the carpet.
How wet will my carpets be after cleaning?
- We get about 90-95% of the water from the carpet so the carpets will be fairly dry.
Whats the best carpet cleaning method?
- The method that we use is steam cleaning/hot water extraction – it is the recommended method by most of the carpet manufactories.
Can you get all of the stains out?
- That’s a good questions, we are usually able to get most if not all of the stains out. We always pre-treat stains that are hard to remove and use a special stain removal process.
Dirty bathroom tile? Maybe dirty kitchen grout? We can help! We have been cleaning tile and grout for years and have ton of experience. We use the newest tile cleaning equipment and the best cleaning solutions. Our spinners work in combination with our truck mounted equipment and are capable of removing all types of dirt.
Here is a short video clip of how our carpet cleaning process looks like.
- Pre inspection
- Furniture moving (optional)
- Pre vacuum
- Pre spray
- Extract and rinse
- Post groom
- Speed dry (optional)
- Post clean inspection
From time to time we ask our customers if they could say few words about our company and our services. Here is what they had to say:
Kim, Naperville IL
Diana, Glen Ellyn IL
We are happy to see that our customers are satisfied about our services. We will keep the blog updated with more video reviews as soon as we get them! We guarantee your satisfaction! If you are not satisfied with the job that we did, we will comeback and redo the work at no charge. Whether its carpet, air duct or upholstery cleaning call us and schedule your free estimate! 630-848-9258.
We welcome everyone visiting our new blog. The purpose of this blog is to inform our clients about our services in Naperville and the special offers that we run. We will also share before and after pictures and some tips on how to clean/maintain your rugs and carpets. We will update the blog at least once a month we are looking forward to this.
Kornell Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners of Naperville
115 E. Ogden Ave. Ste. 117-366
Naperville, IL 60563